Ladies, take a moment and engage in a reality check: What’s right in front of you? I see in front of me, a book sent as a gift from Confidence Coach For Coaches, Amy Latta. The book is titled: The Gifts of Imperfection by Brené Brown. The front cover states: Let Go of Who You Think You’re Supposed to Be and Embrace Who You Are.
“KEEP GOING, DON’T STOP”
Oh my, the thoughts, and feelings that keep us from taking on “WHAT’S NEXT”, having clarity of what might be next and/or embrace who we are created to be.
I know all too well how destructive beliefs can show up when I’m not standing in my own truth to let my light shine. Matthew 5:16 says: in the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in Heaven.
In order to “stand in my truth”, I’m sharing some thoughts I believe
• I am empowered to shine, to serve, to love and be loved
• I am created for greatness; to make a difference in other’s lives and my own
• I am no longer hiding; can be open and real
• I am equipped to do what I have been called to do
• I am able to feel everything there is to feel and still know I am safe
• I am worthy to stand in a place of loving; respecting and accepting of myself and others
• I believe and embrace me!
Where are you standing today?
What beliefs are you telling yourself?
Put your attention on your light and let it shine!